Monday, October 17, 2011
Posted by skygoat76 in ipa
What's new in Version 1.12
New in iOS 5
- Wireless TV-out through AirPlay for iPhone 4S and iPad 2. Experience Real Racing 2 streamed to your TV in 720p, while your iPhone 4S or iPad 2 displays real-time racing telemetry
- Party Play – take advantage of split screen local multiplayer for up to 4 players on your HD TV (iPhone 4S or iPad 2 as host), streamed via AirPlay or HDMI connection
Enhanced visuals for iPhone 4S and iPad 2
- Real-time dynamic shadows and specular lighting on car interiors
- Normal mapping applied to car interiors, select car exteriors and driver arms for improved lighting and detail
- Enhanced road lighting with normal and specular maps to highlight details that were previously indistinguishable
- Various additional visual upgrades
- Memory optimizations to minimize crashes
- Numerous minor improvements and fixes
Dec 16, 2010
Seller: Firemint Pty Ltd
© 2010 Firemint. All Rights Reserved
REQUIREMENTS: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 3.1 or later
Get ready for the most exhilarating handheld racing experience! Take control of 30 officially licensed cars, each with unique performance characteristics. Feel the thrill of authentic pack racing action in an incredible 16-car grid – the first on iOS!
◆ Get to know meticulously detailed cars including the 2010 Ford Shelby Mustang GT500, 2010 Nissan GT-R (R35) and 2011 McLaren MP4-12C. See the full list at http://firemint.com/r2.
◆ Enjoy well over 10 hours of gameplay in the massive career mode with time trials, head-to-head races, eliminations, single ‘cup’ races, qualifiers and championships. Win races to purchase new cars and feel the difference with performance upgrades that affect handling. Work your way up from rookie to pro, or just jump into a Quick Race for instant fun.
◆ Find out who the real champion is! Enter auto-matched 16 player online races. Meet up with friends for 8 player local WiFi races. Compete on global leaderboards in Time Trials.
◆ Race in 15 beautiful locations, with 40 miles of highly detailed race tracks, speedways and city circuits including twilight and night races.
◆ Choose control options to suit your personal style. Earn the checkered flag with our intuitive and easy to master controls or take things up a notch by disabling all driving assists. Set anti-skid, steering assist and sensitivity, automatic or manual acceleration and brake assist level. Touch or tilt to steer.
◆ Cutting edge graphics and physics powered by Firemint’s exclusive high performance Mint3D™ engine - optimized to push OpenGL ES2 and retina display technology to the limit, and fine tuned for the best experience on older devices.