You don't see a package in my repo ?
You want to add it ?
Just let a comment or contact me and it will be done ! 



http://Drachennetz.com/HackStor


Upgrade 9 : Alternative HACKSTOR repo !!

Thanks to one reader, Ingwie, who created a mirror of my repo.

Here is an alternative to my first one, which is often overloaded...You can add it right now in Cydia :

 http://drachennetz.com/HackStor

Please feel free to comment if there are bugs or missing packages.



Upgrade 8 : Critical update

v8
  • Fixed "HASH SUM MISMATCH" issue for the latest cracked apps


Coming Soon...
  • New button in Cydia to report "CONSTANT UPDATE BADGE" and definitely fix this issue


Upgrade 7 : List of "Constant Upgrade badges" packages (on the way for a solution...)

These packages have "Constant update badge" issue (report them please!) :

> Infinidock
> iScheduler
> Safari Download Manager
> Yourtube

> Infiniboard


Update 6 : Added list of apps.

CONSTANT UPDATE BADGE showing in Cydia.

Some packages are being fixed but many others have this issue ! But I can't know which ones if you don't help me a little, then :

  • If you experience this issue, please let a comment with the name of the application or contact me !! Thanks for your help !!
  • If you still experience the "HASH SUM MISMATCH" issue, please let a comment with the name of the application or contact me !! Thanks for your help !!

 Indicate which issue you're experiencing, I need the difference !


List of apps with constant update badge :
  • 3G Unrestrictor
  • Attachment Saver
  • BiteSMS
  • iBlacklist
  • Infiniboard
  • Infinidock
  • Infinifolders
  • Insomnia Pro
  • MobileTerminal
--------------------------------------------------


Here is my new Repository !! You can find all applications posted on my blog in this repo and more, more and more !!
 http://cydia.myrepospace.com/HackStor/

If you like this post, share it ! | Post views: