Update : Finally, HACKSTOR 2.0 is here !!

Finally, I prefer to keep the same model of blog because I think the mind of technology and hack is greatly felt and moreover, I like it !! ^^


And, that's why I've just improved it with a new banner, a new background and a new (coming) background for title sections.

I hope you will like it as much as the old one...


I want to have particular thanks to Dark Joker, the person who did this New Design for me ! He did a great job and he knew exactly what I wanted !!! Everything was done is just one week !! Congratulations to him !!


If you like his work, you can also visit his website by clicking on his logo.



---------------------------------------

I need your opinion to know if I go in the right direction for a possible future Design for HackStor.


Please let some comments...

I will add a survey in the afternoon...
Is it good or not? What's missing ?...

Thanks!

If you like this post, share it ! | Post views: